UKSSSC forest gaurd (वन आरक्षी ) Recruitment 2018- Apply Online
UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission) has announced the official advertisement for recruiting on the forest guard post. Eligible and willing candidates can apply online by clicking on the below mentioned link or by going through the official website of UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission).
|S.No||Reserve category||No. of Post||WO||DFF||EX||UKA||Others|
Note: For more details go through the Notification link mentioned above.
Educational Qualification: Intermediate from the recognized Board or any equivilant qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. For more details go through the notification link mentioned above.
Age Structure (as on 01-07-2017): As you know that UKSSC is under the Government of Uttarakhand so they run their recruitment procedure as according to Govt. rules. Minimum age requirement for the candidates is 18 years, maximum age requirement for the candidates is 28 years. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules. For more details go through the notification link mentioned above.
Fee Structure: Candidates must note this point in their mind that fees which they paid at the time of Online registration will not be refundable. Caste wise fee structure are as follows:
- SC/ST/PWD: Candidates who belongs to this caste will have to pay the amount of Rs.150/-. You must note that this amount is only the intimation charge. For more details go through the notification link mentioned above.
- GEN/OBC: Candidates who belongs to this caste will have to pay the amount of Rs.300/-. Candidates must note that this amount include their application fee and intimation charge.
Selection Procedure: To clear this exam candidates must go through the Written test. Test include objective question of 100 marks of 2 hour. To clear this phase, candidates must have to prepare their Hindi Language, General Knowledge & General Studies. For more details go through the recruitment notification link mentioned above.
How to Apply
- Click on the above mentioned link “Click here to apply Online”.
- Click on “New Registration” Tab mentioned on your right side and fill the needful details.
- Upload your Photo & signature and click “Save and Next“.
- Fill all the details which the website need and click “Save and Next“.
- Check all the details carefully and click “Save and Next“.
- Complete the Payment procedure.
Starting Date for online registration is 21-05-2018 (Monday).
Last date for Online registration is 04-07-2018 (Wednesday).
You can also mail us at email@example.com