Bank of Baroda PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
Bank of Baroda are looking for young, energetic, and innovative minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through a -9- (nine) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
The course consists of -9- month on campus program and on successful completion of the course, the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
No. of Posts
Note: 4% Seats are reserved for PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates, to be equally distributed between OC, HI, VI & ID. The reservation for PWD is on horizontal basis. The selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz. SC/ST/OBC/UR) to which they belong.
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Age Structure (as on 02-07-2018) Minimum 20 years – Maximum 28 years: A candidate must have been born not earlier than 03.07.1990 and not later than 02.07.1998 (both dates inclusive).
Note: For more details go through the Notification link mentioned above.
Fee Structure: Candidates must note this point in their mind that fees which they paid at the time of Online registration will not be refundable. Caste wise fee structure are as follows:
- SC/ST/PWD: Candidates who belongs to this caste will have to pay the amount of Rs.100/-. You must note that this amount is only the intimation charge. For more details go through the notification link mentioned above.
- GEN/OBC: Candidates who belongs to this caste will have to pay the amount of Rs.600/-. Candidates must note that this amount include their application fee and intimation charge.
Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavor is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
Note: Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination). After completing all this phase there is an interview round.
How to Apply
- Click on the above mentioned link “Click here to apply Online”.
- Click on “New Registration” Tab mentioned on your right side and fill the needful details.
- Upload your Photo & signature and click “Save and Next“.
- Fill all the details which the website need and click “Save and Next“.
- Check all the details carefully and click “Save and Next“.
- Complete the Payment procedure.
Starting Date for online registration is 12-06-2018
Online Payment Date of Application Fees / Intimation Charges is 12-06-2018 to 02-07-2018
Last date for Online registration is 02-07-2018
You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org