Indian Bank PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
Indian Bank invites application from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
No. of Posts
Note: 4% Seats are reserved for PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates, to be equally distributed between OC, HI, VI & ID. The reservation for PWD is on horizontal basis. The selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz. SC/ST/OBC/UR) to which they belong.
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Age Structure (as on 01-08-2018) Minimum 20 years – Maximum 30 years: A candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1998 (both dates inclusive).
Note: For more details go through the Notification link mentioned below.
Fee Structure: Candidates must note this point in their mind that fees which they paid at the time of Online registration will not be refundable. Caste wise fee structure are as follows:
- SC/ST/PWD: Candidates who belongs to this caste will have to pay the amount of Rs.100/-. You must note that this amount is only the intimation charge. For more details go through the notification link mentioned below.
- GEN/OBC: Candidates who belongs to this caste will have to pay the amount of Rs.600/-. Candidates must note that this amount include their application fee and intimation charge.
Candidates shall be selected by Indian bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavor is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
Note: Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination). After completing all this phase there is an interview round.
How to Apply
- Click on the above mentioned link “Click here to apply Online”.
- Click on “New Registration” Tab mentioned on your right side and fill the needful details.
- Upload your Photo & signature and click “Save and Next“.
- Fill all the details which the website need and click “Save and Next“.
- Check all the details carefully and click “Save and Next“.
- Complete the Payment procedure.
Starting Date for online registration is 01-08-2018
Online Payment Date of Application Fees / Intimation Charges is 01-08-2018 to 27-08-2018
Last date for Online registration is 27-08-2018
Download of call letter for online examination after 24-09-18
You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org