RBI 3 BMC Post in Nagpur – Apply Offline
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
RBI has published notification for the recruitment of 3 BMC (Bank’s Medical Consultant) Posts on Contract basis in Nagpur, 2018. More details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply, are given below:
No. of Posts
|Catagory||No. of Posts|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||1|
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should have MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- The Applicant should have a minimum of 02 (two) years’ experience of practising medicine in any hospital or clinic.
- The applicant should have their own clinic/dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10 kms from any of the Bank’s dispensaries as listed below.
|S. No.||Dispensary at||Tentative Working hours||Remuneration|
|1||Reserve Bank of India Main Office Building Palm Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur 440001||12:30 PM to 04:00 PM (Monday to Friday)||Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract.
Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of
|2||Reserve Bank of India Additional Office Building West High Court Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur 440001||03:00 PM to 04:30 PM (Monday to Friday)|
|3||Atre Layout Staff Quarters, Nagpur-440015||07:15 AM to 09:15 AM (Monday to Saturday)||Rs.1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expense.|
|4||Telangkhedi Road Staff Quarters, Civil Lines, Nagpur440001||07:45 AM to 09:30 AM (Monday to Saturday)|
|5||Byramji Town Officers Quarters, Nagpur||06.15 PM to 07.15 PM (Monday to Saturday)|
|6||Amravati Road Staff Quarters, Nagpur||04.45 PM to 7.00 PM (Monday to Friday) 04.45 PM to 6.30 PM (Saturday)|
No Fee charges.
Final selection of candidate is based on an interview.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidate can send their application form with required documents to given address on or before September 10, 2018.
The Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, RBI, Main Office Building, Palm Road, Civil Lines, P.B.No.15, Nagpur – 440001
- All the details in the Application Form are to be filled up completely by the applicant, as incomplete Forms are liable to be rejected.
- Attested copies of relevant certificates regarding age, educational qualifications, caste & validity, experience, ID, Address etc. should be attached with the Application Form.
- If the candidate is working as a Medical Officer for any institution, the details thereof and working hours therein should also be indicated.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-09-2018
You can also mail us at email@example.com