Who we are
Notes4success is the salient website who provide information about, Govt upcoming Exam, Result, Admit Card & Answer Key. Talking about Govt Exam to the interesting in State Govt Exam, we relate to our readers by providing efficient articles on all the sort of upcoming Govt Jobs Notification. We cover all the essential topics and notes like requirement to their result.
Information We Collect About Visitors to Our website
We collect information about visitors to our website in a few different ways–we collect certain information that the visitors provide to the Site, we collect some information automatically, and we collect any information that our Users provide to us.
Information a Visitor Provides to a Site
We’ll start with information that visitors provide directly to a Site, which primarily happens when visitors type into a text field on a Site, like a comment field or a sign-up form.
Here are the most common ways in which a visitor directly provides information to a Site:
- Site Comments: When a visitor leaves a comment on a Site, we collect that comment, and other information that the visitor provides along with the comment, such as the visitor’s name and email address.
- Other Information Entered on the Site: We may also collect other information that a visitor enters on the Site–such as a contact form submission, a search query, or Site registration.
Information We Automatically Collect from the Site
We also automatically collect some information about visitors to a Site. The information we automatically collect depends on which of our services the Site uses. We’ve listed examples below:
- Visitor Interactions: We collect information about a visitor’s interactions with a Site, including the “likes” and “ratings” left by visitors to a Site.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of a visitor’s device from the IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, tally for our Users how many people visit their Sites from certain geographic regions.
- Commenter Information: We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites. The information, typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address…oh, and the comment itself, of course).
How We Share Visitor Information
We may share information collected about Site visitors in the limited circumstances spelled out below:
- Legal Requests: We may disclose Site visitor information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- Information Shared Publicly: Information that visitors choose to make public is–you guessed it–disclosed publicly. That means, of course, that information like visitor comments and “likes” are all available to others, including information about the visitor that is displayed in connection with a comment or “like”. Public information may also be indexed by search engines.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We make every effort to maintain quality of service and prevent misuse.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How to Reach Us